Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halfway Point!

Today is Megan and I's half way point for the trip!  I feel like this trip, thus far, has gone by so fast and I just know that this next leg will go by even faster given our agenda.  We will be sadly leaving (completely against our will...) Lagos on October 7th and making our way through Spain (Madrid and Barcelona), France (nice), Italy (Venice, Rome, and Florence), Switzerland (Lugano), back to France (Reims and Paris), Czech Republic (Prague), Germany (Flensburg), and last but certainly not least Denmark (Copenhagen and Odense).

So far this adventure has been the most amazing experience of my life.  I feel like we have both grown so much and will continue to from here on out.  I also love to see how every different country runs itself and what makes each tick.  It has been so interesting for both of us to hear the differences and to compare and contrast with the many friends we have met along the way.  I think that a part of me will definitely be sad to leave Europe, even though I do miss a lot of the things about home (especially the ketchup).

On a side note, please pray for my Grandma!  She is having a hard time right now, and I just want her to get better!

Much love to everyone back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment